Department: Hummus – 2nd Shift
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the blender will be responsible for following the batch sheet verbatim and adding relevant ingredients and spice mixes, to produce our hummus. The blender must work within our established quality and safety procedures at all times as not to compromise the integrity of our product. This individual will be responsible to work within the confines an automated system, but will also need to exercise a great deal of physical endurance.
- Continuously monitor quality documentation to ensure conformance to product specification.
- Track and monitor blending process throughout the shift and communicate to appropriate parties
- Manage bean soaking, loading and cooking throughout the shift
- Must possess the ability to make solid decisions
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must present and display professionalism at all times.
- Must be able to demonstrate functional and technical knowledge
- Must be available to work 2nd shift and flexible hours
- Strong attendance record
- Must be detail and goal oriented
- Must be highly motivated
- Display enthusiasm, show commitment to goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels: with supervisors, foremen and peers
- Must be able to effectively provide information to supervisors, foremen and co-workers
- General Safety.
- Quality System Awareness.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Combination of Plant and Office Environment.
- Regular exposure to elements such as odor, noise, dust, heat, cold or chemicals.
Please send all résumés to email@example.com.