Tribe Hummus Artichoke Dip
It is hard not to love artichoke dip. This version uses hummus in place of mayonnaise (which is used in typical recipes) for a lower calorie/fat option, with equal the amount of flavor--more to love! Serve it hot out of the oven with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, crostini or your favorite cut vegetables. Always a party pleaser.
- 8 ounces of Tribe Classic Hummus (a little less than 1 tub)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, or 2-6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 1-2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl, stir the hummus and cream cheese together until well combined.
Stir in the artichoke hearts, scallions, and parmesan cheese until combined.
Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and stir until combined.
Pour into a small casserole baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and browned.
Serve immediately with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, crostini or cut vegetables. Enjoy!