Tribe Hummus Artichoke Dip
It is hard not to love artichoke dip. This version uses hummus in place of mayonnaise (which is used in typical recipes) for a lower calorie/fat option, with equal the amount of flavor--more to love! Serve it hot out of the oven with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, crostini or your favorite cut vegetables. Always a party pleaser.
- 8 ounces of Tribe Classic Hummus (a little less than 1 tub)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, or 2-6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 1-2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.