Hummus Piadine with Cucumber and Feta Salad
With a healthful heaping of refreshing tomatoes, cucumbers, and Feta cheese, this crispy piadine is great for a light dinner or summer snack. Add Tribe Zesty Spice & Garlic Hummus for an added boost of flavor.
- 2 English cucumbers
- 4 tomatoes
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 4 (4-ounce) pizza dough rounds
- 16 ounces Tribe Zesty Spice & Garlic Hummus
- Coarse cornmeal, for sprinkling on baking sheets
- 3/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 3 medium garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- sea salt, preferable gray salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Feta cheese
1. Place 2 baking sheets in oven and preheat to 500 degrees F.