Grilled Veggie Wrap
Featuring a colorful variety of greens, the whole-wheat Grilled Veggie Wrap is a perfect choice for a healthful veggie lunch or dinner. Try with a handful of toasted pine nuts and mint leaves.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Tribe Classic or Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 4 pieces whole wheat wrap bread (about 9 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves (2 cups lightly packed)
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced into half moons
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium heat. Brush both sides of the zucchini slices with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Grill until tender and slightly browned, about 4 minutes per side.